Please send a message to your MP asking them to sign the open, cross-party letter in support of onshore wind energy. You can use the form on this page to send an email to your MP, but it’s even better to write a letter to them. You can find the address of your MP here.
When writing your message please consider the following points:
- Be polite and to-the-point. Do not be rude or discourteous.
- Only write to your MP, not any other MP.
The service that you’ll be clicking through to will block identical messages from being sent so PLEASE USE YOUR OWN WORDS. As guidance, here are points you can make when writing your message:
- Say that you are supporting Power for People’s onshore wind campaign
- Say that you think onshore is a vitally important ingredient in ensuring we achieve our climate change targets and that you are very concerned that government policy is blocking it
- Ask your MP to please sign the cross-party, open letter to the Prime Minister in support of onshore wind
- Put your full address, so that your MP knows that you are a constituent