Please write to your MP and ask them to sign the open, cross-party letter in support of onshore wind energy. You can use the form on this page to send an email but it’s even more effective to send a letter – find the address of your MP HERE.
When writing your message, please consider the following points:
- Be polite and to-the-point
- Include your address so that your MP knows you are a local constituent
The service that you’ll be clicking through to will block identical messages from being sent so it is very important that you PLEASE USE YOUR OWN WORDS. As guidance, here are some points you can make when writing your message:
- Say that you are supporting Power for People’s Onshore Wind campaign
- Say that you think onshore is a vitally important ingredient in ensuring we achieve our climate change targets and that you are very concerned that government policy is blocking it
- Ask your MP to please sign the open, cross-party letter to the Prime Minister in support of onshore wind